Enter your search

Wednesday 8 October 2014

The vision of end time by a student of unilag

A Student of university of lagos
I had a dream about the end time on 28TH
June and 1ST July 2014. In my dream.. it was
Sunday afternoon after eating, My family an I
along with some friends in the neighborhood
were sitting outside chatting, and all of a
sudden we heard a loud noise From afar which
sounded like people shouting, as if they have
seen something strange I didn't bother to go
and check. My fone was inside so I decided to
go and take it and my younger sister Said I
should switch the Television and see if there is
any news about what's happening, immediately
I turned my back I heard a screaming sound I
turned again and I saw the heavens open and
there was this shinning and very bright light.
immediately there was chaos, people were
Running to and from because they knew the end
was here and those who did not know were just
standing and starring. At That moment I saw
people disappearing and there I knew I was left
out because I was not ready.i started crying
telling God am sorry for not doing what he
asked me to do because I have been having this
dream continuously and anytime I dream about
it, So I said to myself I will change and preach
the word but I did not do it (procrastination).I
had similar dream on 1ST July 2014 and that
was not all because it kept appearing in my
dearms and I know the lord is telling me
something, please my people, fellow Christians I
urge you to help me spread this word about
heaven and earth an the endtime its real and its
coming on live. lets pray an ask the holy spirit
to strengthen an give us the grace,power and
authority to go out to the nation's and preach
the gospel, heal the sick and cast out
demons.pls do it for the one who died for you.
(JESUS)
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL
YOUR CONTACTS to alert them that JESUS
CHRIST is coming soon.. Not
joking plz Or else delete d msg or stop reading this.
God has seen U
struggling with sum thing. God says its over. A
blessing is coming ur way. If u believe in God

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment