Enter your search

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Ini Edo's New Lover Opens Up

About a month ago, reports surfaced that Nollywood actress Ini Edo had moved on after her failed marriage and was romantically involved with an actor named Mike Godson.
Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up
Cozy photo of Ini and Mike

Photos of Ini, in a cozy position with the actor, surfaced online, which sparked the rumours that she had found love again. Neither Ini nor Mike reacted to the report. Now that everyone has forgotten about it, Mike has decided to speak up.


In a recent interview with City People, the actor opened up on his relationship with Ini Edo and why they have been spotted together in recent times.
He said: “I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.
“Ini and I are very good friends, actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini.”
Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up
Ini Edo and Mike Godson
When asked about the cozy pictures that were circulating online, he replied: “they were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie.” The news of Ini Edo’s divorce surfaced sometime last year, leaving many shocked and wondering what really went wrong.
Reports later surfaced that the divorce was because her husband was requesting that his name be written in the documents of Ini Edo’s new house as the owner, and this did not go down well with the beautiful actress. In the first week of January, reports surfaced that Ini’s estranged husband,Philip Ehiagwina, was in a relationship with a Nigerian lady based in Ghana, and was set to remarry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment