Enter your search

Saturday 1 November 2014

Weird MC talks About Her Relationship, She Sure Has a man


In a rare interview with Vanguard, Weird MC spoke about her relationship which has always been a controversial topic which is strongly attributed to her tomboyish dress sense and style. The singer has never hidden the fact that she is more comfortable and loves wearing masculine clothes. Read excerpts from interview below:

  • Why are you always described as a controversial singer?
I don’t know why. Sometimes, when you are different and unique, people tend to put you in a box. I don’t think I am controversial at all. I am just like everybody else. Well, that’s part of the price I have to pay as a public figure.
  • You have a masculine look?
I am a fit person. I hardly put on women’s clothes

leave a comment