Enter your search

Tuesday 4 November 2014

PHOTOS; Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy As She Covers ELLE Magazine

Bad gal Riri is back! The fashionista singer posed in different outfits for ELLE Magazine…..Read excerpts from her fun interview and see more lovely photos below: Read full article here:

 What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? That’s still a secret. What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you? Any man that tells me what to do is sexy! What do people misunderstand about you? I’m shy. The best hangover cure? Ice, Chinese food! And an upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next to the toilet. Are you a good cook? I’m a fun cook!
 My specialty is seafood, but I also make the sickest mac ’n’ cheese you will ever taste Photo Source:

 







ELLE Magazine

leave a comment