Enter your search

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Halima Abubakar: I Remember This Time Last Year I Wanted to Kill Myself; I’m Glad I Didn’t

Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar has revealed on her Instagram social media account that this time last year (2013) she was suicidal – and that the only thing that stopped her from committing suicide was the fear of Hell.
Halima Abubakar
She posted a picture of herself and captioned it, “I remember diz time last yea,I wanted to kill my sef,am glad I didn’t cos I knw is hell straight But I was suicidal.. Am happy to be in a better place…God hhhmm I adore you…”
We are also glad you didn’t Halima Abubakar.
Last year another Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh also shared how close she came to suicide as a result of depression 
Suicide is a very serious issue and this just goes to show that behind all the glitz and glamour, most times you don’t know the pain a lot of celebrities are facing.
Photo Credit: Instagram
source: BN

leave a comment