Enter your search

Tuesday 7 October 2014

50 best long distance relationship quotes or tips

50 Best Long Distance Relationship Quotes

Here are 50 best long distance relationship quotes that I collected from different sources. Have fun reading and feel free to share these best love quotes to your loved ones. These love quotes are for lovers out there who, like me, are far from their loved ones.
Quotes About Love
1. “Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…”
2. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
3. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”
4. “On a silent night when friends are few , I close my eyes and think of you, A silent night, A silent tear, A silent wish that you were here …”
5. “Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.”
6. “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart, you are always here in my heart.”
7. “If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.”
8. “We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.”
9. “Distance never separates two hearts that really care,
for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.
But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you,
I remind myself how lucky I am, someday I’ll be with you…”
10. “True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.”
11. “Time and distance don’t mean anything when I know we will embrace and hold each other again… one day… someday…”
12. “The reason it hurts so much for us to be separated is because our souls are connected.”
13. “Love finds a way.”
14. “Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.”
15. “The longest period of time is waiting for someone you truly want to be with.”
16. “Behind every strong soldier, there is an even stronger woman who stands behind him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart.”
17. “When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.”
18. “You live too far away.
Your voice rings like a bell anyway.
Don’t give up your independence, unless it feels so right.
Nothing good comes easily, sometimes you’ve got to fight.”
“Amber” by 311
19. “Though space restrained us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that is restraining me from loving you…”
20. “No great love ever came without great struggle.”
21. “If there’s a heaven out there somewhere, I believe that it’s a place where we never have to say goodbye. To be with you my beloved, that is heaven.”
22. “Some people search for their entire lives for what we have and never find it. I won’t give up on love. I’ll fight for it.”
23. “I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.”
24. “The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today.”
25. “While I sit
And stare at the moon
While I sit
Just thinking of you
As I stare
At the beautiful stars
As I stare
Wondering just how you are
While I wonder
As I stare and I sit
I know I’ll see
Your face again”
- Dizzy
26. “Close together or far apart, you’re forever in my heart.Good morning sweetheart!”
27. “When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far away, I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I’ll always love you. The next time you see a storm on the horizon, don’t worry, it’s just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me.”
28. “You know when you’ve found it ’cause you feel it when they take it away.”
29. “For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice” – John Burroughs
30. “Never in a million years did I think I’d find someone so utterly and completely perfect, someone who would make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be, someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn’t even compare to who you are.”
31. “If the days allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can’t see you, I know my heart will.”
32. “Love together
Or apart
My love for you
Lives in my heart
And in this love
Our souls entwine
Forever together Yours and mine
- Tiffanie Chalfant
33. “A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it’s you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”
34. “It’s the way I miss you even before you leave.”
35. “No matter how far apart, you will always be in my heart.”
36. “I’ll hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.”
37. “My love for you is like a star. You don’t always see it but you know it’s always there.”
38. “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”
39. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
40. “I speak in hugs & kisses because true love never misses. I will lead or follow to be with you tomorrow.”
41. “Loving you means everything to me, even though you’re miles apart from me.”
42. “Love is not blind. Love sees but it doesn’t mind.”
43. “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
44. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
45. “I know when I leave; the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can’t change these feelings in my heart.”
46. “For five minutes with you, I’d drive for a week. A minute spent in the embrace of my lover is equivalent to an eternity of joy!”
47. “I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.”
48. “My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.”
- Frederick Saunder
49. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be away from one another. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we’ll always be together. Good night my dearest…”
50. “Distance doesn’t matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.”
May you find these long distance relationship quotes a source of your inspiration and strength to go on and hold on to your love. Don’t lose hope. Don’t just give up. Don’t just give in to temptation. Everything will soon be alright… one day, someday…

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment